Koleston colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcB1992

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for some colour advice. I've got a client , doing her hair on Saturday. She's naturally strawberry blonde and I usually do a full head if highlights on her, but she wants to change to warmer tones, like the pic below. I'm just a bit lost on how to achieve it, if anyone could help it would be great , thanks :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391619926.146395.jpg

6.77 is really nice for the brown shade I would also prob do your normally method of highlights and tone

I would tone and add a low light xx

a few low lights and tone also is what I'd do as well.

I'd use a warm level 7 in foils as well as your normal lightener, then I'd tone all the blonde down with a beige level 9 at the basin x

Another option is to do your highlights then tint around the outside of your foils with colour touch? Then tone your highlights at the basin x

Brilliant thanks for your replies!

I'll go with the lowlight and tone. Do you guys think is be better using a semi to tone?

Semi all the way! Better hold over bleached hair, as well as all the obvious benefits of shine etc x

Latest posts

Back