Koleston special blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

profilvaltas

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client next week. We used to do a full head of Inoa 10.01 with 30vol on a level 8 1/2 base, which resulted in a slightly warm platinum blond which she was happy with. She had kids and seems her base is darker, 8ish, and has more warmth in it. Last time (5 months ago) I did a full-head color with Inoa it only lifted to 9 and had brassy tones. I toned it and she was happy. But now she's coming back and want a light level 10 slightly cool platinum. She was 5 months regrowth of level 8, the brassy level 9ish color for another 5 inches, and level 10 platinum at the ends. I'm thinking of using a Koleston 12/89 with 40 vol on her, without heat. My thought is to apply this on her brassy colored hair first, then move to the regrowth, and give it 60 minutes without heat. Do you think this will work OK?

Hi, I have a client next week. We used to do a full head of Inoa 10.01 with 30vol on a level 8 1/2 base, which resulted in a slightly warm platinum blond which she was happy with. She had kids and seems her base is darker, 8ish, and has more warmth in it. Last time (5 months ago) I did a full-head color with Inoa it only lifted to 9 and had brassy tones. I toned it and she was happy. But now she's coming back and want a light level 10 slightly cool platinum. She was 5 months regrowth of level 8, the brassy level 9ish color for another 5 inches, and level 10 platinum at the ends. I'm thinking of using a Koleston 12/89 with 40 vol on her, without heat. My thought is to apply this on her brassy colored hair first, then move to the regrowth, and give it 60 minutes without heat. Do you think this will work OK?
12/89 will definitely lift more. I'd probably still do the roots first then go through and do the band. Mainly because 12/89+40vol can guv euo to 5 levels of lift. So you don't need that on the band especially if you only need it to lift 1-2 levels.

Latest posts

Back