Kylie Minogue colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I love Kylie Minogue's blonde - it looks really natural and sun-kissed! I have a few clients that would love this look. How would you achieve this look from say a full head of bleach for example? I use L'Oreal

I've attached a picture but it's not the best I'm afraid - when you watch her on tv it looks blonder than the picture x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393099908.165929.jpg

I'm thinking scattered fine prelightener highlights and an 8.3 in between - I'm just scared of 8.3 because in the past it's looked very orange x

I use matrix and they do a nw range-natural warm, I'd put sum very fine hi lites through, flood with 8nw and when rinsing emulsify the 8nw and hi lites together :) just so there's only about a shade or 2 difference especially if u worry about it going too warm x

Ooh lovely that sounds nice! I've not used matrix before but I do have access to them at my local warehouse so may give them a go :D x

They're really good and very easy to use :) x

Have you tried 8.3 mixed with 8.31 it will make it much more caramel. I really like 8.31 for lowlights and warming blondes up a bit x

Have you tried 8.3 mixed with 8.31 it will make it much more caramel. I really like 8.31 for lowlights and warming blondes up a bit x

Ooh lovely, I'm a big 8.31 fan for low lighting so I can imagine that mixture would be lovely to flood with between the foils! :) x

Latest posts

Back