L’Oréal rose gold?

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
Is anyone able to give me some advice on how to create this tone using L’Oréal pro, applying onto a level 9 global bleach ?

Attachments

Dee5

Which brand in L’oreal? And have you any ideas yourself yet? Gonna need to be looking at a level 8, have you tried any swatches?

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
Which brand in L’oreal? And have you any ideas yourself yet? Gonna need to be looking at a level 8, have you tried any swatches?
Richesse probably I was just thinking .26 mixed with something else So it’s not too red more rose gold but not sure what, any ideas ?
I tried the .26 majirel light base but it was too red by its self

Dee5

I’d use .23 in INOA + 10vol
Or .24 in Richesse.
Or 8.23 in dial light
Let me know how ya get on :)

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
I’d use .23 in INOA + 10vol
Or .24 in Richesse.
Or 8.23 in dial light
Let me know how ya get on :)
I’ve done a test of .23 inoa and it was just like a warm brown, the same with 8.23 but .24 was too copper I just want like a dusty rose colour

james28

I’ve done a test of .23 inoa and it was just like a warm brown, the same with 8.23 but .24 was too copper I just want like a dusty rose colour

You could try a 10.21 with a 5.66 I have used that in the past...maybe something like 30grams 10.21 to 2grams 5.66 dialight with 6 vol

james28

You could try a 10.21 with a 5.66 I have used that in the past...maybe something like 30grams 10.21 to 2grams 5.66 dialight with 6 vol
Maybe throw a little bit of copper into the mix too. I think achieving rose gold in L’Oréal is quite challenging and unpredictable. Hope it goes well :)

ronray

What about 8.42 and dilute it with 10?

lalalaurz

I’d try a different brand if I were you, guy tang has an amazing range of colours and since using them, creating colours like silvers, rose golds, greys etc cost less because I’m only using one tube of colour - he’s literally done all the hard work for you - and it’s less of a science experiment trying to get the quantities exactly right every single time!

Dee5

Try 3/4 8.23 + 1/4 10.23 on a swatch?

Zoey92

Guy tang colour range is fab for these colours