L+P or Brisa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiya geeks :) hope you all had a wonderful Xmas and got very spoilt!

I'm planning on doing a conversion course in either cnd L+P or Brisa gel...I'm currently trained with ezflow but I no creative is the way to go now and I no the training is top class as I've now trained in shellac and minx!
I'm struggling to decide which one to go for as the title suggests,I'm trained in L+P but don't currently offer it as I found I struggled but at the minute I'm using ezflow gel it alternative which is a soak off gel that I can use with extensions and I get on really well with that...I don't do many if any at all NNO,so it will mainly be tips or sculpting if I can get into that.

I'd like to get back into acrylic but will a conversion course be enough to start building confidence with L+P again or do i stick with a gel and do Brisa?

Choices choices...hopefully you lovely lot can give me little bit of a nudge in the right direction :)

Thanks in advance

Kayleigh x

Just bumping up...:) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Hiya geeks :) hope you all had a wonderful Xmas and got very spoilt!

I'm planning on doing a conversion course in either cnd L+P or Brisa gel...I'm currently trained with ezflow but I no creative is the way to go now and I no the training is top class as I've now trained in shellac and minx!
I'm struggling to decide which one to go for as the title suggests,I'm trained in L+P but don't currently offer it as I found I struggled but at the minute I'm using ezflow gel it alternative which is a soak off gel that I can use with extensions and I get on really well with that...I don't do many if any at all NNO,so it will mainly be tips or sculpting if I can get into that.

I'd like to get back into acrylic but will a conversion course be enough to start building confidence with L+P again or do i stick with a gel and do Brisa?

Choices choices...hopefully you lovely lot can give me little bit of a nudge in the right direction :)

Thanks in advance

Kayleigh x

Hi Kayleigh,
I use both Brisa UV Gel and CND Liquids & Powders and I absolutely adore them. Firstly I want to say congratulations and good luck on your continuing education with CND! You're going to love it! :D

I'd be inclined to advise you train in BOTH systems. Both systems are awesome for adding length and shape to natural nails whether you choose to use tips or forms.

Sweet Squared offer a course called CND Enhance which covers both systems in meticulous detail. You would gain A LOT more from this than the conversion courses alone, including the knowledge and understanding to choose the right system for each individual client, to make your life easier, your services standards high and your profits rolling in. Check out S2's website for more information.

If it suits you better to do the Conversion courses it's a case of deciding which to do first! :) Once you have made your money back from the first one you can book the next.
As you enjoy using Gel and must already have a CND UV Lamp for your Shellac applications, Brisa is probably a good first step. Don't rule out L&P for the future though. You could always attend some one to one training after the conversion course if you wanted to perfect things a bit more.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Hi Kayleigh,
I use both Brisa UV Gel and CND Liquids & Powders and I absolutely adore them. Firstly I want to say congratulations and good luck on your continuing education with CND! You're going to love it! :D

I'd be inclined to advise you train in BOTH systems. Both systems are awesome for adding length and shape to natural nails whether you choose to use tips or forms.

Sweet Squared offer a course called CND Enhance which covers both systems in meticulous detail. You would gain A LOT more from this than the conversion courses alone, including the knowledge and understanding to choose the right system for each individual client, to make your life easier, your services standards high and your profits rolling in. Check out S2's website for more information.

If it suits you better to do the Conversion courses it's a case of deciding which to do first! :) Once you have made your money back from the first one you can book the next.
As you enjoy using Gel and must already have a CND UV Lamp for your Shellac applications, Brisa is probably a good first step. Don't rule out L&P for the future though. You could always attend some one to one training after the conversion course if you wanted to perfect things a bit more.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

I didn't notice they did a course for both,that's fantastic..will look into that :)
Yeah I was thinking about 1-2-1 training if needed after.
Still torn as I like my soak off gel and haven't actually used a buff off,but then if I do the course which covers both then I can't go too wrong :)

Thank you so much for your reply x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Latest posts

Back