L&P overlay on toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeAR

Reaction score
As the title above, I've been asked (by a friend of mine so not exactly a 'client') to do an L&P overlay on her toes. I've only ever done L&P on hands, and its usally for extensions! I've never put L&P on toes before and feet weren't covered in my acrylic course last year!

I'm guessing the prep will be the same as it would be for fingernails? Has anyone got any experience with putting L&P on toes that they could give me any tips? I'd be really grateful! x

It's exactly the same as fingers, although you don't need the stress area to reinforced. Not sure why she'd want L&P on toe nails, it's a bit pointless. Is she just really wanting a french polish but thinks it has to be an overlay??

I usually find those wanting acrylic on toes just have it on big toes and its to extend the length due to them being short. As for overlays on toes I don't see the point in that !

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who didn't see the point lol I did check what she wanted but she sent me a pic and says she wants glitter acrylic. technically she probably would be better off with rockstar/gel overlay but I don't offer gel yet! I'll just make the overlay as thin as possible so that there's not a lot of pressure on her nails from shoes etc that should be ok right? X

Latest posts

Back