L&P Tech in Lutterworth (Leicestershire)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

A family friend of ours who lives in Lutterworth is looking for a good L&P tech - gels apparently don't last on her and she can't find anyone except a NSS...

Can you help me out? I'm rebalancing her nails tomorrow so you can rest assured they will be a decent set - she just wants them maintained as she's very poorly and wants to keep herself looking pretty :)

Xx

Hi hon that's very near me. I only do natural nails but will keep my ear to the ground for an l and p tech x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi hon that's very near me. I only do natural nails but will keep my ear to the ground for an l and p tech x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Hun, I've told her she needs to contact you to get her natural nails sorted out once she removes the enhancements I rebalanced for her ;) I know she could grow them with some TLC but as she's so far from me (I'm in Kent and only see her every few months) I can't help her! Hoping you'll be just the lady for her. I've given her your details from google :)

Xxx

Hi. I'm in Notts which is 50 mins drive, maybe still to far to go? Try the CND Academy as they have one in Leicestershire who can then either help her or give her directions of someone they know of .x

Hi. I'm in Notts which is 50 mins drive, maybe still to far to go? Try the CND Academy as they have one in Leicestershire who can then either help her or give her directions of someone they know of .x

Thank you Hun, unfortunately it's a little far... a bit of background; she's terminally ill with cancer and needs a tech very local so that if she happens to be having a bad day (where she's tired and not up to much), she won't have to let anyone down at the last minute as it won't be too far for her to go.

She's just desperate to have lovely nails! Has anyone got the number for the Leicestershire CND academy? I'll phone for her! That's a great help. Thank you :)

Xxx

If you ring Sweet Squared They will be able to give the correct number. Hope she gets someone close to home.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back