La Brasiliana popularity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_87

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I'm thinking of offering La Brasiliana brazillian blowdry in my salon and was wondering if anybody used it and had any views to share? Also how many people do you get interested in having it done? Does the price put many people off? I have a salon in my house and i'm based on the Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire border in a fairly affluent town. Any advise and thoughts would be much appreciated :lol:

I do global keratin and many of my clients have tried la brasliana first and said it didn't work x

Hi Geeks, I'm thinking of offering La Brasiliana brazillian blowdry in my salon and was wondering if anybody used it and had any views to share? Also how many people do you get interested in having it done? Does the price put many people off? I have a salon in my house and i'm based on the Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire border in a fairly affluent town. Any advise and thoughts would be much appreciated :lol:

I started with La Brasiliana, it's probably the safest on the market, only contains 0.01% formaldehyde, but it really doesn't do a great job, I reckon I only had 40% success with it. Leaving it 4 days before washing is a massive negative! HTH x

Thanks geeks! I will look into global keratin, what system do you use now Fuzion?

Thanks geeks! I will look into global keratin, what system do you use now Fuzion?

I use Beox, or should I say was as there's been some contraversy regarding it am currently looking into la karebelle x

I use la Brasiliana and don't have a problem. It's certainly not as strong as some others but it depends on your tolerance for fumes! Mine is low!

Most important thing I've found is to make sure the client knows what she is getting - so many of them think that it is a chemical straightening treatment..

Latest posts

Back