LA Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
I have completed a unit in spray tanning as part of my level 2 beauty qualification. While it is not something I am keen to offer mobile (as I would be worried about staining a client's carpet), I am thinking of offering the treatment from home initially and then may start doing it mobile once I am confident.

Anyway-I have seen a really good offer on LA tanning.
TS20 STUDENT STARTER KIT - LESS THAN HALF PRICE - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray

Has anyone used this kit?
I trained with a maxi mist spray gun and tantruth solution. Liked the spray gun but wasn't keen on tan truth.

If you search TS20 I'm sure you will find lots of info.

I have this machine and it's great for light use. Keep it as far away from the tent as possible or behind as it does tend to suck in solution which then comes out where the wire is! I always put my machine on a black towell in case this happens to protect the client's floor. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the ts50 kit! It's great!! Nerve had any problems with it. I do a lot of tan parties. I was advised to get the ts50 rather then the 20 as I do block bookings of tan parties and the machine doesn't over heat.

I got it from a company called brown Bitz- they were great and did me a package with tent, cream etc.

I do use la tan though as I got great feedback from my clients when I trialled a few.

X

I have the TS20 kit from LA Tanning and love it. It does need a rest after 3 or 4 tans but being mobile I've not found that an issue. Even doing tan parties has been fine for me.
Tanning on a mobile basis is really popular as most of my ladies like to go bra free afterwards so it's great they don't have to go out after being sprayed.
Correct placement of your machine should help and to date, I've never sprayed in a carpeted area, has always been kitchens, utilities or garages. I think you could make more money by offering mobile, just my opinion of course x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree, tanning is where I started mobile- and has lead me to do other things now :)
X

Latest posts

Back