LA Weave hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellsx

Reaction score
Hi,

I did my training with KM Hair Extensions, so therefore I have a trade account with LA Weave, I havent yet used their hair because they were in the process of changing the colours, so needed to wait for the new colour ring to come out. Has anyone else used LA Weave hair extensions? I've just read a post on here that a girl got the wrong order and is having trouble getting a refund, and has kind of put me off. I did have trouble getting through to KM Hair extensions for my certificates after my training, and as KM & LA weave are linked, i am starting to think they aren't too reliable...... I have been getting hair extensions from a company called 'Crowning Glory' and they are reasonably priced, although have recently been disappointed by them as I bought their colour ring, matched a clients hair colour to a colour to find out that they don't actually stock that colour, never have and never will, so very confused as to why its even on the colour ring. Turns out there's a lot of colours on the colour ring that they don't stock, so i am looking for a new hair extension supplier. I have also previously used LUSH hair extensions but the hair doesn't seem as good quality. Also, the crowning glory hair extensions had green thread in with the weft. So need to find the perfect, reliable supplier that's reasonably priced and good quality. Ive heard beauty works is pricey, and have also seen long bits of thread in their wefts too so need some guidance please!

Thank you!

Xx

Hi,

I did my training with KM Hair Extensions, so therefore I have a trade account with LA Weave, I havent yet used their hair because they were in the process of changing the colours, so needed to wait for the new colour ring to come out. Has anyone else used LA Weave hair extensions? I've just read a post on here that a girl got the wrong order and is having trouble getting a refund, and has kind of put me off. I did have trouble getting through to KM Hair extensions for my certificates after my training, and as KM & LA weave are linked, i am starting to think they aren't too reliable...... I have been getting hair extensions from a company called 'Crowning Glory' and they are reasonably priced, although have recently been disappointed by them as I bought their colour ring, matched a clients hair colour to a colour to find out that they don't actually stock that colour, never have and never will, so very confused as to why its even on the colour ring. Turns out there's a lot of colours on the colour ring that they don't stock, so i am looking for a new hair extension supplier. I have also previously used LUSH hair extensions but the hair doesn't seem as good quality. Also, the crowning glory hair extensions had green thread in with the weft. So need to find the perfect, reliable supplier that's reasonably priced and good quality. Ive heard beauty works is pricey, and have also seen long bits of thread in their wefts too so need some guidance please!

Thank you!

Xx
I use hair planet and i cant fault their hair. It was my post about la weave this was my first order in over a year from them and i wont ve returning!!

I have heard a few good things about Hair Planet actually, I will try them! Thank you!

I don't blame you, its worrying when a company is unresponsive. I hope you get it sorted soon!!

Hey! I use Mayvenn hair because my sister distributes through them. I havent had any issue even when I ordered a curlier texture than what I wanted, they offered an exchange policy and made it super easy. I ended up with their body wave (I got Brazilian) I havent personally bought from LA Weave but a client of mine did bring in hair she had colored at home and it didn't hold up too well! That could've definitely been attributed to her DIY project though.

Archie Lloyds xx

Thank you! Xx

I don’t use weft hair but I love Routes!

Latest posts

Back