Label M

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking if changing products from paul mitchell to label m I havnt used ut sunce they relaunched it alk does anyone have any info ? X

Why not Tigi? X

What do you need to know? :)

I'm thinking of bringing in Label M as well. Loving the samples that a rep have me... Very interested in Milkshake products as well!

I'm thinking of bringing in Label M as well. Loving the samples that a rep have me... Very interested in Milkshake products as well!

A friend of mine has a salon and got milkshake and hated it !! X

Why not Tigi? X

Been there done that and now its in the argos catalogue I would eather not lol I love reborn and copyright but would never go back to the others I love label m its so much more proffessional x

What do you need to know? :)

Is it as good as the old stuff they still got matt paste shaper curl cream and is the sea salt spray still the same? Ive never found one the same x

Is it as good as the old stuff they still got matt paste shaper curl cream and is the sea salt spray still the same? Ive never found one the same x

Yes , if not better as the formulations are being improved all the time , the good thing about label.m is they listen to feedback from the stylists that use their products, think we have 61 products in total now , we have an organics range , a range for more mature hair , training is amazing plus your able to get tickets to mainstage which is t&g annual event , it's amazing , it's usually for our own staff ie t&g but concept salons can go now too it's very inspiring !!

I would love thwm but I no there very toni and guy focused obviously I have my own salon now and dont want to be penalised for not being a toni and guy lol x

I would love thwm but I no there very toni and guy focused obviously I have my own salon now and dont want to be penalised for not being a toni and guy lol x

Ha ha , well I have worked for tng for a long time but I also did a short stint for my friend who went to open her own shop ,she too had label m when I worked for her and she got on great with them ! :)

Ha ha , well I have worked for tng for a long time but I also did a short stint for my friend who went to open her own shop ,she too had label m when I worked for her and she got on great with them ! :)

I was originally tng but opened my own x

Do you have any idea of prices ? X

I was originally tng but opened my own x

Good for you so u will be familiar with the concept , do u want cost prices to you as a salon or rrp? I have no idea of the various start up prices I'm afraid :(

Good for you so u will be familiar with the concept , do u want cost prices to you as a salon or rrp? I have no idea of the various start up prices I'm afraid :(
I havnt used any of the new stuff im ised to all the old ones lol i prefer the look of the new ones tho :) cost prices to me would be amazing please x

I havnt used any of the new stuff im ised to all the old ones lol i prefer the look of the new ones tho :) cost prices to me would be amazing please x

Ha ha you will enjoy !! I'm afraid I don't know cost prices :( get in touch with label m they will give you every detail you need , let me know how u get on :( x

Ha ha you will enjoy !! I'm afraid I don't know cost prices :( get in touch with label m they will give you every detail you need , let me know how u get on :( x

I mean :) !!

Ive emailed them and they asked for the salon details and stuff and theyll send a rep out :) so whats new with it since it changed ? X

Ive emailed them and they asked for the salon details and stuff and theyll send a rep out :) so whats new with it since it changed ? X

That's good , obviously packaging and re-branding is the biggest , then adding sub ranges ie therapy and organics new products such as resurrection dust , miracle fibre , also label m do a full range of styling equipment which is pretty cool too :)

A friend of mine has a salon and got milkshake and hated it !! X

I'll have to play with the samples more... I'm intoxicated by the scent of milkshake products. :)

Had the rep in today and they seem amazing I love the honey and oat shampoo and conditioner x

Latest posts

Back