Red 6.66 transitioning grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixRising

Reaction score
Hi guys, this one is going to be a pain. I have a client who has about 40-50% grey. She’s naturally a base 5 and has been red (6.66) for many years. She wants to transition to grey, most of her grey is at the front and crown. I have told her it’s not going to be an overnight job. I’m thinking each time she comes in, we bleach a panel, keep the red off it and colour it grey, eventually transitioning her to grey. Does anyone else have any suggestions or expertise on this?

Hi guys, this one is going to be a pain. I have a client who has about 40-50% grey. She’s naturally a base 5 and has been red (6.66) for many years. She wants to transition to grey, most of her grey is at the front and crown. I have told her it’s not going to be an overnight job. I’m thinking each time she comes in, we bleach a panel, keep the red off it and colour it grey, eventually transitioning her to grey. Does anyone else have any suggestions or expertise on this?
Sounds like a good plan so far....you might want to do some scattered lv.5N/Na baby lights throughout some of your panels of grey just to break it up a bit on the areas where she is less Grey with 10vol to make it look more natural....just an idea!😁

Latest posts

Back