Lack of clients - losing confidence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really feel for you but I think (as a lot of other people have said) anyone who's started their own business has been through this. I've done it twice.... firstly when I qualified in the UK and then in Spain!! You will have 'off days' when you feel disheartened & can't see the point (even years down the line!!) but it will be worth it. There's some great advice already been given, but my absolute key advice would be ..... NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK !!!! Don't just rely on advertising and Facebook (although you need to be doing both) Get yourself out there, meet people, go to events, get creative & be confident in telling people what you're doing. Also don't be afraid to ask friends & family for help and favours.... even if it's just introductions. It's more difficult because you also have another job but be tough with yourself and make sure you're doing everything you can to get your name out there. Good luck & have faith :) x

Cathi44, its good to know know im not the only one who had this issue, reassures me lots.
I will stick at it 100% and speak to family & work friends to spread the word.

Fair play to you for doing it twice, such an achievement.

Im sure ill get there eventually and not be able to keep up with the demand lol ;)

Thank you

Latest posts

Back