Ladies Evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
I am doing a ladies evening event in October.

At the minute I offer Spray Tanning and Bio Sculpture Nails.

Was just wondering what I could do on the night?

I cant demonstrate Bio Sculpture nails as they take to long and the evening is only for about 3 hours. And with spray tanning - I dont think anyone would want to have it done with people watching.

I was thinking I could bring a friend and tan them on the night so that people can see, but that will only take about 20 mins to do, so not everyone would see me doing it and wasnt sure if it would benefit me in anyway to demonstrate it?

I have got a couple of magazines sent through selling retail items like nail varnishes and toe rings etc was wondering if i should buy these and sell them on the nite - but the nail varnish is not the same product i use. So if i sell anything do you think it should just be from the product range i use (bio sculpture)?

Was going to give out gift bags too with information in about spray tanning and bio sculpture. But i dont just want to sit there all nite doing nothing!!

Maybe I could also bring an appointment book and if they book and pay on the nite could offer money off treatment???

Would really appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Could you perhaps demonstrate one finger per client for your bio sculpture? Maybe give out goody bags with business cards and price lists in.

Definitely take your appointment book in case you get any on the night. Retail a few items. Have some posters up for spray tanning and nails to draw in clients. You could do a demo on spray tanning as you suggested - but I would put up demo times ie spray tanning demo at 19.00 hrs and 19.30 hrs.

Have lots of leaflets for people to take away. Make offers for any bookings taken on the night - this could fill your appointment book!

You could run a quizz game with them - prepare some questions with "spray tanning myths" like "which color of spray tan: light, medium or dark will protect your skin best in the sunlight?" (the answer obviously is - none). Another could be "if a product looks good on my friend, it will look good on me" (not necessarily - only if it suits your skin color), you get the drift.

You could also let people experiment with different self tanning products on their legs. A lot of people do not know how to apply self tanner so that it does not streak. You can show them different ways of repairing and extending tans, different product to do it with.
I find lots of people are scared of spray tanning unless they are educated properly, than they lighten up.

Definately single nail makeovers - once they see how gorgeous one nail looks then they will want them all done! A couple of spray tan demos on a willing friend (could you bribe someone with a free set of nails??).

Goody bags with a voucher for a free nail enamel with every new set booked by the end of the month or some sort of similar offer.

Definately offer to take bookings on the night - it may be worth having someone around to do this while you are doing demos.

Maybe a few nice retail items would be nice. Good luck. :hug:

Latest posts

Back