Ladies pamper evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missmel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am involved in a ladies pamper evening later today and I'm having a slight panic about it as I haven't done one in a while and my mind has gone a bit blank with what I may need to take!

I am doing 15 min Indian Head Massage sessions, so the school is hopefully providing a mid backed chair and a quieter corner of the hall. I normally do the massages using oil starting on the back but I'm planning to do this part of the massage over the clothing to avoid removing clothes etc. (However I will still take a hand sanitiser to use in between treatments.)
I have a pillow for them to rest back on and a towel to cover this too.

I have printed off price lists and a promotional discount off of future treatments for prospective customers. I was also planning on taking a few gift sets and providing 10% off those too.

Can anyone offer me some additional advice if there is anything important that I may have forgotten? Thanks :)

I don't do Indian head massage but any tissues, cotton pads etc
Change for your float if your selling products, gift vouchers if you do them in case any one wants to buy one, leaflets, business cards .... Can't think of anything else.
Good luck !

Thanks for your reply Afdelange :) Oh yes, change for the float... I hadn't thought of that... or gift vouchers or product leaflets too!

Latest posts

Back