Land-line number for mobile phone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

I am in the process of starting my own mobile business. Being busy with clients,out at college and everyday duties will mean I will be out most of the day and will need to be contacted via my mobile. I personally feel that a land-line number would be more professional and shows customers that you are local.
After a lot of searching I was glad to find that 02 have a service called "Fixed Number Anywhere" that allows your mobile phone to have a land-line number (either your pre-existing or a new number with a local geographical code)
I would like to know if anyone here uses this or knows any more about it regarding price.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I think I heard this service being advertised on a local radio station the other day.
Try orange's website...think they said £15 a month on top of the contract price x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

hello, i use star 22 star then pump in my mobile number something like that on my land line and it then rings on your mobile, call the operater on your land line to set it up for you.can be pricey but at least u wont miss any calls xx

Latest posts

Back