Laser hair removal, need advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemsGelish

Reaction score
I'm really in dilemma to get a home laser machine or find a salon, I have dark hair and olive skin and have facial hair, it gets me down that I have to tweezer them every day (sometimes twice)...or grow it long enough to wax (which just brings more attention to my problem)

I've done some research and seen 2 that have great reviews, but there expensive so don't want find out other peoples opinions before I take the leap of faith and buy one.

.... or find a salon that offers this treatment. I've been looking for salons locally and no where locally does it. The nearest I can find is chester, Liverpool or Manchester. I don't drive so it's bit of a way to travel of I have to tests.

Does anyone offer this treatment- if so what are opinions about home machines? Or has anyone got a home machine yourself ?

Any advise would be great xxx

Sorry for the spelling mistakes- was writing it too quickly. But you kind of get my gist. Xxx

Hiya,

I'd personally say get it done in salon. I purchased a home base one after a friends recommendation but was not convinced. I now actually offer it and have to say the salon based option is better. In my opinion they are much more powerful and have great results. Alot of places may do offers on 6-8 sessions too which tends to work out cheaper.

X

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya,

I'd personally say get it done in salon. I purchased a home base one after a friends recommendation but was not convinced. I now actually offer it and have to say the salon based option is better. In my opinion they are much more powerful and have great results. Alot of places may do offers on 6-8 sessions too which tends to work out cheaper.

X

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Arghh Thank you, it's nice to speak to someone who has had tried the home machines. I have heard that there a lot more stronger then the home ones...but had no one who had tried them both-!it's just a shame that no where locally provides it as a treatment (otherwise if wouldn't think twice and buy block sessions) you'd think a lot of salons would. Thank you, it's much appreciated, I'll keep looking for a salon close to home xxx

Latest posts

Back