lash adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
:pHi all,
can anyone tell me which is the best glue for eyelash extensions. My daughter is doing the Marvel lash course soon and i've been told that there are better adhesives.

thanks, happy Thursday,

Deb x

can anyone tell me which is the best glue for eyelash extensions. My daughter is doing the Marvel lash course soon and i've been told that there are better adhesives.

thanks, happy Thursday,

Deb x

Can't help too much but what I can say is don't use lash fx! Takes forever to hold and gets tacky quickly!
I'm also trying to find a new glue! If I find a good one soon I will let you know :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

have a look at Flirties glue. Because it's fume free u get no or very very little irritation to the clients eyes believe me been there and worn the tshirt lol. One place had my eyes watering so much with the glue the lashes didnt bond and were off in a matter of days yet with the flirties i had no watering of the eyes and the lashes lasted me ages. and it has a longer shelf life to some glues.

thanks, happy Thursday,

Deb x

we use a.h.francis adhesive..it's fab but have been told you have to use the same glue+lashes for insurance purposes! ooops

Latest posts

Back