Lash extension course with college or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi all,
My college is offering the nouveau lashes course(2 days) at a good price,I've wnated to learn the art of lash extensions for a while now, is nouveau a good company etc, advice is gratefully received.
xx

Hi all,
My college is offering the nouveau lashes course(2 days) at a good price,I've wnated to learn the art of lash extensions for a while now, is nouveau a good company etc, advice is gratefully received.
xx[/quot
Can any geeks out there provide some advice on nouveau lash's please.
xx:hug:

Hi all,
xx[/quot
Can any geeks out there provide some advice on nouveau lash's please.
xx:hug:

Are you able to visit their stand in May at London Olympia?
I am thinking of training with them. I had some lashes put on by them at Manchester Gmex show and they lasted ages. I particularly did not look after the lashes and wore mascara just to put them through it and they stayed for weeks. (3 lashes on each eye just a sample so I could easily see if one was missing) Can you PM me the cost of the trining you are thinking of doing? Thanks.

Have PM'D you Debbie
xx

Latest posts

Back