Lash extension help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryawalsh1

Reaction score
I am currently doing gel nails & spray tanning but loads of people keep asking me about lashes, can anyone recommend a good company to buy a kit from & a good company to train with.

I live in Essex. I have been looking around but would rather go on recommendation from people that have trained & use products regularly.

Any help appreciated thanks,

Kerry xx

I can highly recommend Amazing Lashes, when I came out of my training with them I was so confident, the ladies are so nice and very helpful. Second that I heard Emporium are really good xx

Gateway workshops do individual and cluster lash training. They are located in Laindon/Billericay & come highly recommended. For the kit if recommend Lash Base

My colleague Layla Hinchin at Beautytrix Essex is a fantastic lash trainer for beginners through to advanced volume work and is just the loveliest lady also :)

Hi Kerry. . of course I'm biased as I'm from the Eyelash Emporium but I really believe you cannot get better training. Our courses are the highest rated in the UK (30 CPD points), we've just been named Best Trainer in the Beauty Guild Awards, we give ongoing advice and support and a retrain for free guarantee if you cannot master the technique in the first 2 months. You can check out our eyelash extension courses on our website or call 01753 650656 to discuss your options with one of our trainers.

I can highly recommend Claudia (BlinkinGorgeous) and Beauty Revolution.

I spent a day with Claudia last year having a bit of mentoring because I had little confidence after my original training which i did elsewhere. I had a fantastic day and learned so much. It really gave me new enthusiasm for lashing.

I have recently completed a volume course with Beauty Revolution too, after being lucky enough to get a space on their Essex launch day, training with both Claudia and Jennifer. It was brilliant! I've never trained with a company that are so keen to see you succeed and so helpful after training, it feels like a little family :Love:

Beauty Revolution - luxury beauty salon supplies - Home

Hi Kerry. . of course I'm biased as I'm from the Eyelash Emporium but I really believe you cannot get better training. Our courses are the highest rated in the UK (30 CPD points), we've just been named Best Trainer in the Beauty Guild Awards, we give ongoing advice and support and a retrain for free guarantee if you cannot master the technique in the first 2 months. You can check out our eyelash extension courses on our website or call 01753 650656 to discuss your options with one of our trainers.

Hi lash emp, I was looking through this post as I am looking to do a refresher I did my training in 2009 and taken a little time out to have a baby etc so want to brush up. I just clicked the link and found the one closest to me looked at dates and they seem to be a bit out the dates start in march and the next available one says its Sunday the 7th of April which is confusing as its Sunday the 6th of April today? It does look a good course but the website has confused me a bit

Hi Bettyboowoop. . oops! that is a typo on the website, you're right it should be 6th April as the Newport course was on today. . I don't know what happened there, sorry for the confusion. The next is on Sunday 27th April and there will be more dates published tomorrow. Please call the office on 01753 650656 if you would like more details.

Layla hitchen is a great trainer in Essex from Flirties. Highly recommended again. Patient and will train you to the highest standards.

I also trained with Layla x

Thanks for the help x

Latest posts

Back