Lash extension training advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonnieS

Reaction score
So I was going to do an intimate waxing course with Kim lawless but she isn’t training at the mo I’ve decided to wait till she is, in the mean time I would like to train in another treatment but not eyelash extensions, can anyone recommended something that is popular and a money earner? X

Hey! The best idea is to train in something that EXCITES you and you enjoy. Rather than just being about the money. The more you enjoy a certain treatment, the more you get to be amazing at it. That’s the real money maker. X

If you are just wanting to bridge the time until Kim has got dates available it might not be worth your while but if you are wanting to offer different treatments anyway then a lash lift course might be a good idea as it is relative low outlay, the treatment is fairly easy and you can start earning money soon after your training while other treatments take a bit longer to master
If you are trained in waxing / facial waxing you can then also offer treatment packages with a lift/tint and wax which is really popular x

Latest posts

Back