Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello was wondering about good Eye lash extension courses? Have been recommend a couple of different company's one in particular was Emporium Lashes. X

Hi- I've been doing semi-permanent eyelash extensions for 3 1/2 years now, and felt I had good training through an XtremeLash instructor. She gave us each adequate 1:1 attention, and we weren't pressured, so I think it was easier to catch on. I've since gone back and qualified for listing on the directory site-but it does require a fair amount of practice before you feel confident-hope that helps!

Hi there,

Don't know if you are still looking for an eyelash extensions course but we have an accredited one with BABTAC if its of interest to you at all. Take a look at: Eyelash Extensions Course - Eyelash Extension Courses - Short Eyelash Course - Norwich Lash Course - London Training - Manchester Extensions Courses - Birmingham - Marvel Lash Bristol

I think the main thing is with any course that you make sure the tutor has the relevant industry experience but also is a qualified teacher. The courses will always be fairly short and you need to be prepared to practice hard at home. Please also make sure you select a college which also provides after course support to ensure that any questions or troubles you are having can be resolved.

Hope that helps a little.

Regards

Daniel.

Latest posts

Back