Lash fibres?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I was wondering if any of you lash enthusiasts rate any "lash fibre" products? I don't get on well with sp lashes (I have trichotilliomania) and was wondering about a fibre product undercoat to my mascara as an alternative.
My query also is are these fibre products any different to the white mascara base coat I use from Lancôme?
Many thanks :) xxx

Anyone have a y experience with these fibre products? Don't want to waste £30+ if its rubbish!!

I tried out the jica lash fibres, not really sure if it's proper name! I hated it, it made my lashes long but totally spidery and weird looking! It got tossed after one use!

Amanda xx

I tried out the jica lash fibres, not really sure if it's proper name! I hated it, it made my lashes long but totally spidery and weird looking! It got tossed after one use!

Amanda xx

Cool thanks for your review, that's what I was worried about!! Xx

Hi

Illummi Fibre Lash Extending Mascara, really is amazing. We are a new brand on the market and so far our products are doing great. Take a look at our site and read some of our reviews !

Here's a link to a fab review we received, we have since changed our mascara tubes, but the product is still the same !

The Other VW: Review: Illummi fibre lash extending mascara

We will also be looking for stockists pretty soon !

Attachments

• new mascara tube promo pink.jpg
    new mascara tube promo pink.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back