Lash FX lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northbarbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, I already do lash extensions and I'm pretty confident but thinking of changing brands. What's everyone's opinion on Lash Fx ?

Lash fx is the exact same as lash perfect :) xx

I dont think there the same in quality but they do come from the same company

Do u not think lashes are the same from most companies? I just put an order into secret lashes (half the price) and exact same as lash perfect. Also the ingredients on both lash perfect & lash fx glue are the same! Xx

Lash fx is the exact same as lash perfect :) xx

I did my training with lash fx and they are the same as lash perfect is what you call an umbrella company is how she explained it to us. Lash perfect is aimed at salons and spas as the training is more expensive where as lash fx is aimed at mobile beauty therapists and very small salons, the training is more affordable. all the products are exactly the same and you should only be able to buy there products with proof you have trained with them. Although at a wholesalers near me they have never checked for proof i have trained with them. :biggrin:

I find Lash fx lashes quite plasticky. Does anyone else find this? They dont feel natural or soft at all

I find Lash fx lashes quite plasticky. Does anyone else find this? They dont feel natural or soft at all

I agree too, i have now changed brands as I wasn't happy with LashFX products since training. I find Flirties & Lashbase lashes more soft & natural.

I did my training with lash fx and they are the same as lash perfect is what you call an umbrella company is how she explained it to us. Lash perfect is aimed at salons and spas as the training is more expensive where as lash fx is aimed at mobile beauty therapists and very small salons, the training is more affordable. all the products are exactly the same and you should only be able to buy there products with proof you have trained with them. Although at a wholesalers near me they have never checked for proof i have trained with them. :biggrin:

So basically what you are saying here, is the bigger your business the more you pay...

Hi The answer is not about being bigger the more you pay. Lash Perfect & Lash FX are brands owned by The Eyelash Design Company. Lash Perfect sell directly online whereas Lash FX is sold by wholesalers either direct or like us at ABC Hair & Beauty in Dunfermline, both face to face and directly from our website to customers all over the UK. No matter how large or small your business is we welcome all your custom.

So basically what you are saying here, is the bigger your business the more you pay...

This what our trainer told us. She works for lash perfect and offers lash FX and lash perfect training. X

Absolutely, we offer great Lash FX training here for both full Lash FX Eyelash Extensions & Lash Perfect La La Express Lashes. You can get all the Lash FX products from our on line shop at ABC Hair & Beauty Supplies

Latest posts

Back