Lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmpl77

Reaction score
Hi what is the best glue for individual lashes ? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Flirties and have had no problems x

Flirties is the best ive found

Thanks xx where can I get that from? X what brand lashes so you recommend?

Victoria 💕

Flirties is the best lash glue in my opinion. You can buy it from Beautytrix website :)

Is this for individual lashes or semi permanent? X sorry I am new to this lol

Victoria 💕

Beautytrix individual lashes are semi perm lashes. Alot of place class cluster ( three lashes) as semi perm or individual. With flirties indiv, semi per ur extending one lash with an extension and this adhesive is brilliant for that :)

I think it's important to get a glue that matches the speed at which you like to work. Too fast and it starts to polymerise before it hits the lash, too slow and you're waiting too long for the glue to 'grab'. Personal preference plays a part in the thickness and viscosity of glue that you choose, whether to dip or to drag? wipe first or dab it straight onto the lash? Glue ring or stone?

Many companies supply good glues now for however you like to work. I'm from the Eyelash Emporium so it won't surprise you that I think our glue range is the best out there. It's not just because I spent almost 2 years with Europe's top adhesive chemist designing a low-fume, medical grade glue with just the right qualities for advanced eyelash technicians. I use this glue every day and I love it. You can see some independently certified reviews on our website and Yotpo tab on our Facebook page that you may not get on a forum.

Hey geeks, does anyone know of any glue that is Formaldehyde free? I have read an article about it being in the glues and US lash technicians being exposed to it on a daily basis can be bad for our health . X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Our medical grade eyelash glues are all zero rated for Formaldehyde.
Formaldehyde is a chemical that is used in the production of all glues so it would not be completely accurate to say that any glue was totally formaldehyde free. Traces of formaldehyde can be detected in every glue on the market today.

The purer the glue, the less formaldehyde is present. Glues with the lowest amount of formaldehyde are considered to be of no risk and zero rated. If you are not using our glue or you are unsure if the glue you're using is zero rated; I would advise that you keep your work area ventilated. By the way, formaldehyde vapours are heavier than air so your client will be more exposed to any vapours that are produced.

Ok great lash emporium thanks for the information :). I did read that it is ok for clients as they are only exposed for a short period of time every few weeks . However , us are using it for up to 12 hours per day . Thanks rach

Hi I have just been converted to a new glue from The Lash and Brow Company, she is on here and I have to say its amazing! I'm so impressed its super fast drying no odours not a single stickie, no odour and the best retention I've ever had ... Cannot fault this glue I've attached pic of set and retention after 2.5 wks ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402428899.086506.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402428910.406987.jpg

Hi I have just been converted to a new glue from The Lash and Brow Company, she is on here and I have to say its amazing! I'm so impressed its super fast drying no odours not a single stickie, no odour and the best retention I've ever had ... Cannot fault this glue I've attached pic of set and retention after 2.5 wks View attachment 67434View attachment 67435

Good morning, I could feel my ears burning this morning. Yes, I have a free samples of my glue. Again, it is EU regulated ensuring it meets all insurance requirements, very minimal fumes and formulated for both classic and volume lashes. It has received good reviews and will go on sale next week. If you would like a sample please message me.

Good morning, I could feel my ears burning this morning. Yes, I have a free samples of my glue. Again, it is EU regulated ensuring it meets all insurance requirements, very minimal fumes and formulated for both classic and volume lashes. It has received good reviews and will go on sale next week. If you would like a sample please message me.

sounds good ;:) I can't seem to inbox you my address xxx

Latest posts

Back