Lash infill appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy83

Reaction score
Morning girls.

i was just wondering how we all varied with lash infill appts. How often do you see your clients and roughly how many remaining lashes are there and what glues are used.

I am currently using Flirties (no vapour or fume) and seeing my clients every 2 weeks. some can go longer, some dont even last that long at times?? is it me or do other people experience this problem?

im wondering whether to try another glue, perhaps a non fumey one as it doesnt agree with everyone but a strong ledd fumey one.

Thank you

I uses to love this glue and people could go 3/4/5 weeks between infills but two bottles in a row seemed sub par so I switched, both eyelash emporium and xflex seem to last how I want them to now.

thanks BTYRetreat, what EE glue are you using? the ultra or the medium? Thanks :)

Hi, I use Xflex and some go 2-3 weeks, one client can go nearly 5!!
On average though I'd say 2-3 x

Hi, I love Xflex from iLash, see cleints every 2/3 weeks some go longer, on average a client can lose up to 20/30 natural lashes a week due to recycling themselves! we just don't see them as they're so small and get clogged up in mascara wands! ;) xflex is a little fumey but you need less so I dont find it a problem.

thanks BTYRetreat, what EE glue are you using? the ultra or the medium? Thanks :)

Black bottle purple top one, I think that's ultra x

thanks, do you find it irritaes your clients eyes. is there much of a fume?

I find Flirties, abx xflex and ee ultra about the same in terms of fume, irritation, all of the fast ones seem to have it x

I find Flirties, abx xflex and ee ultra about the same in terms of fume, irritation, all of the fast ones seem to have it x

Great, thanks very much for your advice. :)

Latest posts

Back