Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flclaydon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering what order you would do these two treatments and if you think the lash lifting solutions can affect the tint? I was trained to perform the tint before the lift as you don't want to be flattening down the lashes after doing the lift. However, I'm concerned because a couple of times I have felt that the lashes didn't look as well tinted (dark) after the lift as they had beforehand.

I hope this makes sense and I appreciate your thoughts. X

I Always tint after the lift but before the nourishing lotion. I think most people do but its always best to follow the way you were trained/manufacturers guidelines so not to invalidate your insurance xxx

I tint whilst the lashes are still on the shield then remove lashes with moisturising serum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I Always tint after the lift but before the nourishing lotion. I think most people do but its always best to follow the way you were trained/manufacturers guidelines so not to invalidate your insurance xxx

Do you tint whilst the lashes are still on the shields? I would quite like to do it this way as it would save time but I'm not sure how the bottom lashes would be tinted?

The tint and lift courses were separate so we were just given advice as to which process the trainer would follow.

Thanks for your advice.

I tint whilst the lashes are still on the shield then remove lashes with moisturising serum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do you tint the bottom lashes if the shields are still on?

Thanks for your reply.

I just lift the bottom lashes up onto the sheild with a cocktail stick. once they have tint on they tend to stay put.

Thanks for your advice. I'm going to give this a go next time. Do you find you manage to get most of the lifting solution off and the lashes still stay put ready for the tint?

Latest posts

Back