Lash lift help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooks, I find the bottles go off really quickly once opened and buy individual sachets instead, they're perfect as they contain enough for one client and they always stay fresh! I buy mine from lashbase x

Sorry to jump in but I just wondered how you patch test clients when you use the sachets? I've been looking into buying some

I open the sachet, do the patch test and seal it with a little tape until their visit x

Thanks Geeks,

I used to used sachets. I just don't find them so cost effective. Used SS ones and found there was always enough for 2 clients in each but as I don't do masses I'd have to bin the remaining product.

Are the Lash Base ones different?

Once opened your sachets should still last a good few weeks. I usually get 3 treatments out the sachets and I've tested them after being opened then resealed shut after 6 weeks and it still worked perfectly. As long as it's resealed it should last as long as your bottles you can usually smell when it's gone off. Also you can use any old sachets for your patch tests xxx

Just wanted to let you all know that I done a friend's on saturday and they turned out perfectly. I had the shields too far down the lid. Thanks for all your help :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Great thanks Sarah . How are you resealing them?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Sorry honey I'm in Malta so only just seen this I fold them over, tape them up, wrap in tissue then pop in a snap bag. I only use the tissue and snap bag in case they leak and get on the rest of my stuff xxx

Latest posts

Back