Lash lift product storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi! I'm performing a patch test for a lash lift on my client on a Monday ready for the treatment on Wednesday. Do you think the solution from the patch test on Monday would keep until Wednesday? How would be best for me to store the solution so it keeps? Am I best just contacting the supplier (I use Lashbomb products)?

Thanks!

It should be used on the same day but can be kept for patch tests for up to 3 weeks at room temperature.

As the product is open it will lose potency and you may not get the required results if you use an open packet. In my opinion it’s not worth it. I would rather swallow the cost and get the repeat business.

I use Lash Base sachets and they can be used up to a week after opening. I picked up an excellent tip on here for re-sealing the sachets after use - use a sterile needle to pierce a tiny hole in each sachet and gently squeeze out the amount of solution you need, wipe the sachet and put a blob of nail glue over the little hole made by the needle. I then store the sachets in a small zip lock bag in my cupboard x

Latest posts

Back