Lash lift timings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring86

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trained in generic lash lifting but not LVL. I've recently bought LVL to see if it is any different from the lash lift kits I've previously bought.

I'm a bit confused as to how long I am supposed to be leaving the volumising fix on for. In other lash lift kits, this has been the same time you would leave the lifting balm on for which is between 8-15 minutes depending on lash density and strength.

I've read online that you should put the LVL lifting balm on for 8-15 minutes and the volumising fix for only 3-5 minutes? Is this right for LVL? I've always thought you leave both on for the same amount of time?

Thanks

x

I thought you had to be trained in LVL in order to buy product from them?

No you don't, you just can't advertise as LVL

Volumising on for half time of lifting balm

Where is the best place to buy the kit from for lvl ?

Hi guys,

I'm trained in generic lash lifting but not LVL. I've recently bought LVL to see if it is any different from the lash lift kits I've previously bought.

I'm a bit confused as to how long I am supposed to be leaving the volumising fix on for. In other lash lift kits, this has been the same time you would leave the lifting balm on for which is between 8-15 minutes depending on lash density and strength.

I've read online that you should put the LVL lifting balm on for 8-15 minutes and the volumising fix for only 3-5 minutes? Is this right for LVL? I've always thought you leave both on for the same amount of time?

Thanks

x
I'm also trained in lash lifting but not LVL
The LVL products are obviously different from the salon systems? Or dolly lash?
I'm not sure wether to pay £399 for another course, ladies/gents is it worth it??
Thank you x

Not sure how you bought the lvl stuff, I have a nouveau account as I do the lash extensions but they won't let me buy the lvl as saying I need training to purchase? If you cant advertise it as lvl you may as well use a different system as the lvl works out quite expensive per treatment, I use the dolly lash lift and it's always amazing. X

Not sure how you bought the lvl stuff, I have a nouveau account as I do the lash extensions but they won't let me buy the lvl as saying I need training to purchase? If you cant advertise it as lvl you may as well use a different system as the lvl works out quite expensive per treatment, I use the dolly lash lift and it's always amazing. X
Thank you

I've had lvl several times myself before I trained.

I've trained now in salon systems lash lift and the lifts are every bit as good as what I had.

I know lvl include a lot of product tbh so it's more expensive yes but not as bad as it sounds. I researched both systems before deciding.

But the cost per service is A LOT more expensive than other brands hence the heftier salon price

I am trained in LVL. Training is free with the kit. There are also 3 kits sizes

Latest posts

Back