Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel90

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have any tips on doing a lash lift on yourself? I'm going to be attempting it this week for my holiday and apart from the obvious, only doing 1 eye at a time, I don't know what else will help?
I'm qualified but have never done it on myself!

Thanks x

I do my own!! It's obviously harder but doable. I do one eye at a time. The most important part is making sure your lashes are glued really well!

I tried and just couldn't do it! Luckily my sister in law owns her own salon and we do each other's!

Thank you ladies, I think I just need to make sure I have enough time to do them both lol! I think I'm most concerned about them being glued properly and staying that way for the duration. I'll make sure I have a magnifying mirror to hand! Fingers crossed it goes well! x

I do my own and now do both at the same time as it's soooooo time consuming! I only got perm lotion in my eye once and it burnt until it was washed out. Just be really careful. One at a time until you get your confidence up. My results are better on clients but I use the small silicon guards on me as I probably don't glue them as tight back as I can a client so therefore the small guard lets me lift nearer the lash line without getting too close if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back