Lash lifting course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I'm looking to introduce eyelash perming/lash lift to my business. I've done some digging around, but I'm torn with which company to go with! As a result, I need your help. Which did you find provided the best training or which products universally work well on clients?
Thanks in advance!

You could look at flirties.co.uk trainers up and down the country with excellent support [emoji106]

I trained with Salon System. They were great X

I trained with nouveau and really enjoyed it

I trained with nouveau too, really good course and great products

Im going on a lash lift course tomorrow with British Beauty Academy in there liverpool one. Will let you know how it goes xx

I'm trying to find a brand other than nouveau lash as there is a lash and brow bra opening next door who already offer this service xx

Flirties do a lash lift course if you look at flirties.co.uk trainers up and down the country doing training

Loved my lash lift course! The trainer lisa was amazing. Really atentive and took her time with you. Would highly recommend them xx

Hi, I am a lash lift educator if you would like any information please don't hesitate to contact me, I've been training students in abt accredited classes for a longtime. I am based on the edge of London/Surrey/Kent and do 1:2:1, group classes and also happily travel to venue for in house group training

Latest posts

Back