Lash lifts/perms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine131

Reaction score
On my training ive been taught no to remove lotion when you do the next stage, just apply first, wait 15min, apply next, then wait again. Is that correct? As been going through the posts here and most says you remove each lotion before applying next? x

I gently remove the excess perm/lift lotion with a cotton bud, then apply the fixing lotion.

Michelle x

Salon Systems, I use their lash lift system and it works a treat.

If you apply the glue and lashes in sections working from one side to the other they will stick. They also do a cleanser that I use to gently clean the eye area before I apply the shields, that's a must!

Michelle x

Salon Systems, I use their lash lift system and it works a treat.

If you apply the glue and lashes in sections working from one side to the other they will stick. They also do a cleanser that I use to gently clean the eye area before I apply the shields, that's a must!

Michelle x

Ive got the same kit, just found glue not sticky enough! x

Ive got the same kit, just found glue not sticky enough! x

I found the glue wasn't sticky enough at first, I cleansed the eye area with the cleanser, applied the shields, applied the glue, waited a few seconds until it was slightly tacky and lifted them up. Some lashes need a little bit of glue applied on the ends too to really make them stay!

I found the best tool for doing this was the very tiny eyebrow wax spatulas, the one with the rounded and slightly pointed end)

Latest posts

Back