Bali water turned her hair green

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reide

Still in Training
Reaction score
Hey guys. So at academy we get models and they are usually quite interesting. My client came in with green ends. She had blond foils. So the situation is that her hair ends went green after travelling tro bali. She suspected it was the pool. So when she came back to Australia a salon colour corrected it. I'm not sure what they used exactly but her hair felt fragile. Almost like it had interacted with perm solution. She said her hair was done a few months ago and the green was gone but it had come back. I could see there was so much green in her ends and in the newer foils as well.
I did all this:

Her hair felt like it would chemically react if I touched it with bleach.

338306947_243878504669767_2586847492942211911_n.jpg

The green was more of a moss grean in person. I ended up double processing and sending her home with k18

What I did was (Wella) 13gr 10/34+7gr 8/43+20gr 9/3 first applying ends then roots. Second application was roots 8gr 8/0+7gr 7/7+15gr 7/1 and ends were 10g 88/03+20gr+9/7+1gr 0/43

337733975_142190688555520_3627943084922432902_n.jpg

She loved it. My concern however is that if the colours back through again what can we do for her hair? My teach cut her ends off as you can tell that they were compremised even before she sat on my hair and the poor thing has been dealing with this for quite some time. She has been using professional products. We sent her home with k18 as the shampoo can remove mineral build up. If she comes back and there is still an issue is there anything more I can do or would you say this is a case where I have to let her have it grow out.

Hey guys. So at academy we get models and they are usually quite interesting. My client came in with green ends. She had blond foils. So the situation is that her hair ends went green after travelling tro bali. She suspected it was the pool. So when she came back to Australia a salon colour corrected it. I'm not sure what they used exactly but her hair felt fragile. Almost like it had interacted with perm solution. She said her hair was done a few months ago and the green was gone but it had come back. I could see there was so much green in her ends and in the newer foils as well.
I did all this:

Her hair felt like it would chemically react if I touched it with bleach.

View attachment 213730
The green was more of a moss grean in person. I ended up double processing and sending her home with k18

What I did was (Wella) 13gr 10/34+7gr 8/43+20gr 9/3 first applying ends then roots. Second application was roots 8gr 8/0+7gr 7/7+15gr 7/1 and ends were 10g 88/03+20gr+9/7+1gr 0/43

View attachment 213731

She loved it. My concern however is that if the colours back through again what can we do for her hair? My teach cut her ends off as you can tell that they were compremised even before she sat on my hair and the poor thing has been dealing with this for quite some time. She has been using professional products. We sent her home with k18 as the shampoo can remove mineral build up. If she comes back and there is still an issue is there anything more I can do or would you say this is a case where I have to let her have it grow out.
I think I'd go down the route of using Malibu C to cleanse it out. The colour looks great , but it may show back through because it's still there under the colour.

Latest posts

Back