Lash Perfect course booked!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Katie*

Reaction score
Hi Just over from nails but needed to share that I have just booked onto the Lash Perfect Eyelash Extension Course for next week in London and I'm sooooo excited!!!! Can't wait!!!! :D Who else has trained with Lash Perfect? Xx

Hi Just over from nails but needed to share that I have just booked onto the Lash Perfect Eyelash Extension Course for next week in London and I'm sooooo excited!!!! Can't wait!!!! :D Who else has trained with Lash Perfect? Xx

Meeee!!! But you already know this cos I recommended it to you haha!! Glad you've booked it - you will not regret it!!!!! xx

And meee!!

First trained in 2007 and did my advanced course with them in October 10.

You've made a great choice, lovely girls who are still more than willing to help should I have any problemsor questions.

I even took back some tweezers to PB that I brought some months ago but couldn't use as they didnt grip, I thought they would have a look and correct them but they didnt question me just gave me a new set!!

You will not be dissappointed.

H xx

Hi

Really glad to hear the recommendation for lash perfect as that is who i'am thinking of doing my training with.

Jane :):)

Hi

Can you i ask would you also recommend the lash perfect products and do you get much business from there website?

Hi

Can you i ask would you also recommend the lash perfect products and do you get much business from there website?

I have had clients find me via their website, not loads but some.

I use their Ulimate II adhesive and absolutely love it, not just because I get great returns but also that they supply it in small 5ml vials so theres no going off or the damn lid getting stuck which is what always happend to my flirties adhesive, no matter how much I wiped the bottle etc.

As far as the lashes go, I personally have found lashes that are just as good for much cheaper so shop around.

H xx

Ive Trained And Love It! I Have Not Stopped Since :)

Thanks for the reply guys, really appreciate it especially re products.

Jane x
:D:D

I'm booked on Lash Perfect next month in Dublin and sooooo excited!!!

I really want to do their course too I am going to enquire tomorrow x

I trained with them and loved it! :)

One gripe is that I have asked them multiple times about the advanced course and they keep saying they'll ring me but never do. What?! Lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How Strange! Send them an email, I've had a look myself but cant see any dates I think they said they tend to run them only every 3 months so fingers crossed theyve got another date in soon :biggrin:

I trained with them and loved it! :)

One gripe is that I have asked them multiple times about the advanced course and they keep saying they'll ring me but never do. What?! Lol x

What do you cover in the advanced course? x

What do you cover in the advanced course? x

Brows, lower lashes, express lashes, lash gems I think or something. Different types of lashes? I'm not entirely sure. If anyone has more information could you please pm me and also cost of it x

Brows, lower lashes, express lashes, lash gems I think or something. Different types of lashes? I'm not entirely sure. If anyone has more information could you please pm me and also cost of it x

Thanks, and me too re the pm please :)

I've had a lot of my clients ask re lower lashes...so have been thinking bout this for a while x

We enquired about the advanced training for bottom lashes & kept getting messed around with dates, so eventually they told us that we could just buy the bottom lash kit & go and have a play! Im glad my boss didn't waste the money on the training. The bottom lashes only last a week so clients will need regular fills on those and i wasn't very impressed with them, they looked good once i had put them on but they were all off in a few days, also the glue they gave us was the same as strip lash glue so it was sticky messy and not very strong! I ended up trying out the training non fume glue which worked better but still not great! I would buy some 6mm lashes and save your money! Oh the training covered coloured lashes, gems!? And bottom lashes from what i can remember! Maybe you will love it but we weren't impressed, neither were our clients!

Oh yes and express lashes

I finally got some details through but it's far too expensive for what you cover. Most of the material just said that the trainer will teach you whatever you want to know basically! I think I will look elsewhere for bottom and express lash training...x

Hi all I'm over from nails I'm doing my training next week! Super nervous as this is the first beauty treatment I've done other than nail treatments!!

Latest posts

Back