Lashes disappearing under pad!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jools999

Reaction score
Hi, I had a client in yesterday for sp lashes. I'm quite new and work from home so am struggling to get regular clients at the mo to build up my confidence.

Anyhow, when I put the gel pad on the client's lower lashes, her top lashes kept going beneath it when she closed her eyes. I tried gently lifting her lids with micropore tape which helped a little but her lashes still kept going beneath the pad which I had to keep repositioning. Drove me mad! Any tips ladies?

Also, I lash every lash I can that's not too 'baby' but am averaging three hours. I feel sick when I see most people take 1.5-2 hours but have limited clients at the mo so practice is few and far between. Could do with a confidence boost!

Sarah.

Just practice practice practice! I put an offer of half price on a local page on fb, saying I would do it for 2 months at that price to build up speed but they could be on the couch 2+ hours! Had loads of takers and most are still my clients 3 years later! X

Latest posts

Back