Latex gloves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitesands

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations of the cheapest place to get latex gloves that are of a decent quality? Thank you! Xx

Anyone? Thank you xx

I don't use latex too many people are allergic to them, they're banned in NHS I use nitrile

I'm interested in this too. We have powered gloves at college and they are awful! They cover my uniform and leave a horrible residue on my hands when they get hot :mad:

I'm interested in this too. We have powered gloves at college and they are awful! They cover my uniform and leave a horrible residue on my hands when they get hot :mad:

I hope that the gloves in college are not latex. The risk of developing a latex allergy from latex gloves is significantly increased if they are powdered as the powder leaches the allergen (allergy causing protein) out of the glove and both onto the skin and also into the air and then the lungs. It is safer to avoid latex gloves all together but when they can't be avoided they should be non powdered. These are slightly more tricky to get on with hot / damp hands but are less likely to cause long term health problems.

I hope that the gloves in college are not latex. The risk of developing a latex allergy from latex gloves is significantly increased if they are powdered as the powder leaches the allergen (allergy causing protein) out of the glove and both onto the skin and also into the air and then the lungs. It is safer to avoid latex gloves all together but when they can't be avoided they should be non powdered. These are slightly more tricky to get on with hot / damp hands but are less likely to cause long term health problems.

Sorry just to confirm, no they are not latex just powered.

Latest posts

Back