Laurens Way vs Nouvatan %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

i havent a client coming this evening who normally has a 16% Laurens Ways, she doesnt normally come to me, however is today, i use nouvatan and personally (and i have mentioned to her) that i dont think her skin tone is suitable for a 16%, the darkest I would recommend she went was a 12%. however she is adamanet on the 16.

My question is... is Laurens Way 16% the same darkness as Nouvatans 16%? I understand they are both 16% but just wondered if anyone knew how much difference.

The colour will be different as Lauren's way is a brown tan as opposed the golden colour of nouvatan. She may not feel as dark purely for this reason. Nit sure what to suggest to you tbh. Maybe spray in a 12 or 14 % and just tell her as it's her 1st nouvatan she should go lighter incase it doesn't suit her.

I find that clients tell u they always have darkest tan and want it dark as poss. Thing is The therapist they have used before might only stock unto a 12% etc.

Follow you instinct you are the professional and know best!

I use Nouvatan and it seems to be so different from Lauren's way ie Nouvatan is nice and natural looking. You can only advise her but I guess you will have to give her what she wants.

Latest posts

Back