LCN - permanent make up training. Your experiences?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little voyce

Reaction score
Hi. This is a VERY specific question:

Has anyone here trained with LCN in Sussex for their permanent make up? They're currently offering FREE training - if you buy the starter kit and book by July 1st. (I haven't checked out the details of these prices....)

LCN is a very well known company, and I know they've been doing SPMU for quite a while, but we don't really get any feedback. So, what are your thoughts and experiences please?

Thanks!

I've never heard of LCN sorry, I would like to think I'm quite familiar with other well known pmu company's.
I wouldn't think highly of any business offering free training in an industry such as this, I feel it attracts the wrong attention and drags the industry with it.

Xx

I have not done the pmu training with them myself , BUT we rent a room to a lady who has, she trained with them several years ago, and tbh her work is amazing,and she is very busy. i have trained with beauty concepts/lcn in other areas and the training is fab, htp x

LCN has been around since the 80s
They have perfected the art of permanent makeup in my professional opinion.
If you train with them you can expect great quality education and returning clients. Don't fear, and if there is an offer for free training jump on it, you won't regret it :)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

I couldn't find anything on them on the Internet :( If they are an older company I wouldn't know I only came into the industry 6 years ago.
They sound very popular.
I still stand with my freebies comment ;)
Xx

I couldn't find anything on them on the Internet :( If they are an older company I wouldn't know I only came into the industry 6 years ago.
They sound very popular.
I still stand with my freebies comment ;)
Xx

I can tell you they are a long standing company that has done great with their Light Cured Resins as well as an entire range of make up and Permanent makeup. They have 3 machines to choose from. The cheapest option is $1995 and the 3rd machine is $6990.
If you train with a reputable company the training for 5 days is $2500. I would be wary of a school offering free training.
You need to have a background in esthetics and/or makeup. The classes are extensive and the morning part covers theory (skin, disorders, infections, sterilization. .etc)
The afternoon classes are practicum. You are required to complete 10 eyebrows, 10 eyeliners, and 10 lipliners before you can take you final exam 3 months later.
This is in Canada so I don't know how it is in other countries however, LCN ensures their education is standardized across the globe and their students go on to become quite successful. Then again, not everyone is cut out for it and you need to be quite artistic to be able to give clients the best most natural permanent makeup.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

I can tell you they are a long standing company that has done great with their Light Cured Resins as well as an entire range of make up and Permanent makeup. They have 3 machines to choose from. The cheapest option is $1995 and the 3rd machine is $6990.
If you train with a reputable company the training for 5 days is $2500. I would be wary of a school offering free training.
You need to have a background in esthetics and/or makeup. The classes are extensive and the morning part covers theory (skin, disorders, infections, sterilization. .etc)
The afternoon classes are practicum. You are required to complete 10 eyebrows, 10 eyeliners, and 10 lipliners before you can take you final exam 3 months later.
This is in Canada so I don't know how it is in other countries however, LCN ensures their education is standardized across the globe and their students go on to become quite successful. Then again, not everyone is cut out for it and you need to be quite artistic to be able to give clients the best most natural permanent makeup.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

They sound great! I did find a website but it was a combination website and I couldn't get my head around it, I am in England and if its huge in Canada I would expect I wouldn't know much about it, I feel like I'm missing out now lol!
Yes I agree with everything you say, Particulary the artistic part! Xx

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe being a spm company you have not heard of LCN (beauty concepts international) they have been around for over 30 years, and are well respected within the industry.

I was well aware of LCN being a nail company - and VERY well established but I didn't know they had branched out into SPMU. So still interested to hear who in the UK has trained in this with them...

I know they're not a fly-by-night company but the old adage "if it looks too good to be true - it probably is" always stays firmly in my mind!!

I can wait till they stop all this short training on permanent makeup and make it a proper apprenticeship that lasts months & months.... And it's fully regulated...

Running a busy salon, people come in asking for eyebrows, they have already had it done, all the time I see this..

So much bad work our lady just turns them away, and advises laser, working from a clean slate.

It will never be a perfect world but apprenticeship will stop so much of this unregulated industry, like it or not a needle is going into people's faces, it will change.

Just because a training course is approved by a body, it means nothing, this needs proper regulation.

I was wondering if there was anyone else with experience with LCN or if the OP did her training with them as they are currently running this offer again. :)

I have done my training with LCN or better known BCI (beauty concepts international)
Cannot recommend them highly enough
If you want to train to learn spmu then I say go for it

Latest posts

Back