LCN training centre, Bristol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UneNoisette

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the BCI training centre is in Bristol, where they teach LCN nails? Can't seem to find any information anywhere, and won't be able to call them at the moment.

Thanks x

Or does anyone know where I could find a link to this?

I know you probably already have done this but have you tried the beauty concepts website they have a list of all their training on there, apart from that i dont know lol, www.beautyconcepts.co.uk

I know you probably already have done this but have you tried the beauty concepts website they have a list of all their training on there, apart from that i dont know lol, www.beautyconcepts.co.uk

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I've been on the website but can only find a list of which cities the training centres are in, but not where the centres are specifically?

Hi,

you need to give Beauty Concepts a ring. I asked going back a while ago and they didn't have anyone. At the end of last year they rang me to say that they did have someone that could do training now in Bristol. I had already gone on to train with CND Brisa and am very happy with it. Hope this helps.

Hi,

you need to ring BCI. They rang late last year and told me that they now have someone who could do training in Bristol who I think they said was based in Portishead. After my first enquiry to them I went on and trained with CND Brisa and am very happy. Hope this helps.

Sorry for double posts!! No sleep last night due to a party going on next door!! I wouldn't have minded if they'd invited me.

Hi OneNoisette - the LCN Trainer in Bristol offers in salon training, so no actual base. Call BCI and we will arrange everything for you. :p

Latest posts

Back