Learning Hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

944-nails

Reaction score
I've decided I would like to learn the art of Hairdressing and am currently looking into doing an NVQ with my local college part time, though I would love to learn in a salon I really can't afford it.

Is it possible to learn hairdressing part time and still be good?

OR would a viable option be to work in a salon part time training to be a hairdresser as well as renting a chair offering nail services, does anyone think a salon would be likely to go for this?

Hi,

I would say that it is possible to learn hairdressing part time and still be good.
I think hairdressing is just as much skill, as it is knowledge.
To be a good hairdresser, it's not just about what you know, it's also about creativity and passion.
I think if you have a flair for it, you'll be good no matter how long it takes you to learn all the 'science' stuff!!!
Just my honest opinion!! :) Good luck anyway, whatever you decide to do!

i did full time hairdressing the collage does part time as well sometimes evening as well as days :) just enquire at your local collages or ring learn direct they will have colleges that do part time its a free numb:hug:a

Latest posts

Back