Learning to sew

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a knit your own scarfe kit, iv got the hang of it but the yarn is like a bit of string with a fringe on, so I can't see my loops or anything! I need to buy proper yarn! X

I hate to pop you bubble babychops but I think you really need to decide - sewing or knitting. Master one before moving on to the other is my suggestion. In this way you will be able to see which you are really good at. Enjoy, I now do both and really enjoy both.

I hate to pop you bubble babychops but I think you really need to decide - sewing or knitting. Master one before moving on to the other is my suggestion. In this way you will be able to see which you are really good at. Enjoy, I now do both and really enjoy both.

I know I need to master one before moving onto the next. I'm just finding knitting a lot easier than sewing atm I'm stuck with sewing as I don't know what to do x

I know I need to master one before moving onto the next. I'm just finding knitting a lot easier than sewing atm I'm stuck with sewing as I don't know what to do x
I found something that may help you, a freelance website looking for hand knitters, there may be one section for sewing skills as well, take a look, peopleperhour.com/freelance-knitting-jobs, some of the jobs listed are very old so just look for the most up to date ones first. It is a very good website, I have won quite a few freelance jobs on it over the years.

Latest posts

Back