Learning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellabronzemt

Reaction score
hello everyone. I am new to the spray tan community. I launched my business about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely love this forum! So much good information here! I am wondering how to learn about mixing solutions as to customize for my clients. Also fade/ blend natural tan lines and such. I am using Sjolie products and have not tried anything else thus far. How do you go about getting samples? Are they free? I have only purchased full size products. My tans have been very successful except for one where my friend has become patchy in some areas after 6 days. I posted about this in another thread and got some good feed back as to why that is happening. I'm so excited for my business and just want to soak up (lol) any information I can so that I can provide the best service for my clients. Thank you for your feedback!!
Charlee

Hi!
Not all solutions can be mixed - check with your supplier.
I use Suntana which can be mixed. A lot of my customers like Coconut & Chocolate mixed to make a medium tan.

Most companies do offer free samples - get sending emails / calling :)

Latest posts

Back