Leaving a full time job?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Hiya, i have a full job time job at the minute but hoping to get really into my nails next year!
How did you all manage it, evenings/ weekends?
And then how did you manage to get it full time?!
Hope you all understand what i mean!

Hiya, i have a full job time job at the minute but hoping to get really into my nails next year!
How did you all manage it, evenings/ weekends?
And then how did you manage to get it full time?!
Hope you all understand what i mean!

I initially did exactly what you've mentioned. I worked Mon to Fri in my first job and then evenings and weekends with my holistic business. I then reduced my hours in my first job before making the jump completely.

Becoming full time has just taken hard work. Getting my name out there and trying to be the very best at what I do so I retain clients. It is so important to keep clients that are already through your door as they have a whole network of people that they can tell about you.

It doesn't happen overnight but it is so worth it 😄

I did this too. Worked in the office Monday - Friday and then did beauty evenings and weekends.

I requested part time in my office but they wouldn't give it to me so I took the plunge and just left. Best decision I ever made (even tho my mum thought I was crazy!!).

That said I'd been doing beauty part time for 2 years so it's not something to rush into. And I left the office at the beginning of summer so I got all the summer chaos :)

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back