LED mask facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelz29

Reaction score
Morning ladies

Please could you give me your thoughts on this mask.

Does it give the results as suggested?

Is it worth the money?

Will it make a good return or is it another fad??

Thank you in advance xx

Hi,

I work in a cosmetic clinic and we do the LED phototherapy treatments. We use a machine called Dermalux which looks like a small canopy that goes over the whole face, so not a mask as such. The treatments are popular and give good results it's also quite relaxing for clients too! I personally like to use the treatment in conjunction with another treatment eg following a skin peel or microdermabrasion. X

There's a huge difference price wise and results wise between an led mask and Dermalux.

I've seen some masks which go right over the face and look quite claustrophobic. They're cheap as chips and as they have a comparatively low amount of bulbs, results would take some time. Dermalux have thousands and treatment time is about 20 mins. Both would need regular appointments.

Google led and some of the results are amazing but not with the cheapy masks you see.

Vic x

There's a huge difference price wise and results wise between an led mask and Dermalux.

I've seen some masks which go right over the face and look quite claustrophobic. They're cheap as chips and as they have a comparatively low amount of bulbs, results would take some time. Dermalux have thousands and treatment time is about 20 mins. Both would need regular appointments.

Google led and some of the results are amazing but not with the cheapy masks you see.

Vic x
Morning ladies

Please could you give me your thoughts on this mask.

Does it give the results as suggested?

Is it worth the money?

Will it make a good return or is it another fad??

Thank you in advance xx
When you say Led do you mean like the new light fusion mask by skin brands? As I too was looking at that but just not sure...

I honestly don't know about individuals but there are led masks on eBay for about £60 that just look like a pile of tat x

Hi There,

i can help you with this, what sort of results would you be expecting from using the LED therapy masks? Acne/breakouts see fab results from the LED face masks, whereas fine lines and wrinkles would take a while to see results from consistent use.

LED therapy isn't a fad it has been around for years, but the design of the LED products are changing though to enable more clinics and salons to use LED therapy. It is also a trending treatment at the moment because of the celebrities using it, so more people have become aware of it.

Squidgernetball is right there are some really cheap imitations going around online, i would urge you not to invest in those as it'll be a waste of time money and could possibly affect your insurance if they're fussy about the products they register.

The thing with LED therapy is that treatments need to be regular they need to be having twice weekly or monthly treatments, so in that way you will get customers returning for courses of treatments, it would be best to check though if it is a treatment your customers would be interested in.

Hope that helps if you need any further help just contact me on [email protected]

Best Wishes,
Mel :)

Latest posts

Back