Leeds - Where to stay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you knew anywhere to stay in Leeds, Travel lodge type places.

Me and my friends are thinking of going for my 19th in October but we've never been before and need somewhere close to the train station but close to the town center so we can go out. were also looking for something cheap!

xxxxxx

Hi hun, the Queens hotel is right next to train station im not sure of prices though! Ill rack my brains for others though xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

thankyou, were also looking for which clubs to go to so we can plan the night, we dont have a clue! xxxx

I seem to remember a travelodge near the station at blayds court.

Its been a while since ive been to leeds the Oceana night club was always the place to go x

I went to leeds in may for my hen weekend and stayed at the bewleys hotel. Was really nice for the price. Its bout 10mins taxi into all the biz but good value for money xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

Theres also "the living room" for a few cheeky cocktails :)

ohh thanks, ime having a look at that now, so much hard work! :( xxx

If you just need a room for the night and not bothered about luxury, etap is cheap as chips, rooms sleep 3 and if you book early enough the rooms are only £30 so its only a tenner each, you need a taxi to the centre (only a couple of quid). Go to Tiger Tiger, and Oceana and Players, they are all near to each other and massive mcdonalds opposite for midnight munchies... Im going on 29tb but not staying at the etap this time as it was fully booked. leeds is a great night out

thanks! looking in to that now, hopefully ill have it sorted!!! xxx

I hope u have a great night/weekend xxx

thankyouu :) xxx

I've just seen this thread so maybe you've got it sorted now but I'm just back from Leeds and I stayed at the Premier Inn North. I only have good things to say about it. Literally 5 mins walk from the centre/shops/train station. I was about £50 for my room for a night but I think that's because I booked it a few days before going. I loved Leeds and when I go back I will stay there again.
I didn't have a chance to go out at night but from the looks of things when I was walking around you won't be stuck for choices.

I stayed at the queens and got a really good deal through laterooms

There are plenty of hotels near train station.. I've stopped at Novotel which was fairly cheap, think there's a travel lodge near too. (couple of quid for a taxi into the centre)
Also if you want dirt cheap and dont care Etap hotel you can get for like 20quid.. Althou that's not near the train station that's near Oceana!

It's easy to walk from train station to shops, food places etc.. Literally a 5 min walk. There are also bars like revolution, lloyds etc and mission club at that end.

But also at the other side of the centre there are also many restaurants and bars. Tiger Tiger, varsity, Oceana club.
Greek street has some nice bars.

Althou from one end of centre to the other probably isn't too far to walk.. I'd always get a taxi especially in heels haha! X

My post probably didn't make much sense about one end of centre to other haha Oopsies bad at explaining.
What I meant is the centre is quite spread out in Leeds so there are a lot of bars dotted about everywhere. The train station is at the bottom of the centre. X

Latest posts

Back