Leg waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
I'm after a bit of advice about my legs if possible please!

I hate shaving them and I very rarely do it only if I'm having them out! Some might think this is horrible I know but I can only stand doing them in a bath and I don't have a bath in my bathroom anymore!

I've always had them waxed before going away and never had this problem before. I have started having them waxed more frequently I had them done middle/end of November and again middle of Feb but these past two times I've had this problem.

My hairs are not dark and not fair but because I'm so pale usually I think they seem a lot darker to me and they are quiet fine apart from the odd few that seem thicker. I've never had the type of legs/skin/hairs where you can see where they have been after shaving if you understand that?

So these past two times it has been really prominent where they are growing back and it's like got a dark circle around the hair. When I run my hands over my legs it's really pimple feeling like there is skin over the new hairs coming through? And then there are some that are growing and a mm or 2 long and they are still under the surface of the skin curling round in itself so to say.

I exfoliated before having them done both times but it's annoying me and I sit there and scratch and pick at them which I know I shouldn't!

Is this a problem with something I'm doing or the way my hairs grow or is it something to do with the beautician? I've always used the same girl and never had this problem before the past two times so I would be grateful if someone could either point me in the right direction or tell me what I'm doing wrong!

I will upload a picture where you can see the darker circles.

TIA xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back