length of time for infill/rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.castle3

Reaction score
what is the length of time it should take for an infill? i usually take about 1 1/2 hours . to do a rebalance it normally takes me 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.
the other thing i would like to know is how often do you need to soak off or replace a set of nails / natural overlays, on my last 121 i was told that you should only need to soak nails off about twice a year, you should only file old product down and replace with new product?

julie.castle3 said:
what is the length of time it should take for an infill? i usually take about 1 1/2 hours . to do a rebalance it normally takes me 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.
the other thing i would like to know is how often do you need to soak off or replace a set of nails / natural overlays, on my last 121 i was told that you should only need to soak nails off about twice a year, you should only file old product down and replace with new product?

Yes all this seems about right to me, for instance today i did an infill with one repair, and nailart and it took me 2 hrs.

Your times sound similar to mine, an in-fill takes me about 1½ hours and a rebalance about 2 - it depends if I've got any repairs to do. If I have I almost always end up doing a full rebalance because the new nail looks newer than all the rest if you know what I mean!

I don't know how often you 'should' soak off and replace, but I've got a client who has had a set on now for over 3 months and we just rebalance every 3 weeks and repair as needed.....

HTH's

Yvette
x

These times seem fine to me. As for soak off, I only do this if I feel they could do with brightening up. Some of my clients have never had a soak off, but others seem to strip paint with their nails or something and occasionally they need to be soaked and brightened up

Latest posts

Back