Less strands with double drawn?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexica1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im looking for advice again. I know every head is different but im just trying to get a basic idea in my head.
If the average head of single drawn 0.8g is 200 strands, would i use less strands for double drawn 1g??

This will probably seem quite simple to some of you but im new and struggling to work out a pricing structure.

Im looking at lots of suppliers and getting quite confused.

I want to offer 3 ranges to suit all budgets, but dont know where the double drawn 1g comes in. As in, does the double drawn come in the high end range only?
So should i be researching prices for
1. Budget range - single drawn 0.8g 200 strands
2. Mid range ????????? - confused here
3. High end - 1g double drawn - but how many strands??

I have friends and family willing to pay for hair and let me fit for free but i dont now where to start when it comes to sourcing hair for different budgets

Please help

Thanks Max

I find 150 is enough for the average full head of double drawn hair. I always order 150 unless the client has super thick hair then I order 175. But even with 150 I usually have a few left over x

Thanks so much for your reply.

Its difficult to know how much hair to order, I would hate to find myself not having enough, but then dont want to be over ordering.

And it also helps when deciding on a pricing structure :)

Latest posts

Back