Let's Go! Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
I'm trying to research into this course but cannot find anything on here. Has anyone done this course and is it worth the price?
I'm not lash extension qualified my main job is nails and I have recently added on HD Brows and LVL Lash onto my treatment menu has it fits into my timings quite well. I would love to do lash extensions but due the the treatment times being quite long appointments and I'm always quite booked in advance I would hardly have the time to fit them in so I'm thinking this would be a good alternative x

Never mind... Found out Let's Go is a new name for Blink & Go. Found oodles of info now :) x

I know you've probably found you info now but I'd just like to add that I did the course in may. We did not offer any type of lash at the time and as you learn 3 types of lash application it seemed the best step to take. I found the course amazing the teachers at nouveau are brilliant and patient as most of us were newbies to lashes. It has been a great addition to our services and really popular as clients near us want the false lash look but usually only for holidays or special occasions and as these last 2 weeks and are more affordable to the semi permanent they're great .

I hope this helps. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know you've probably found you info now but I'd just like to add that I did the course in may. We did not offer any type of lash at the time and as you learn 3 types of lash application it seemed the best step to take. I found the course amazing the teachers at nouveau are brilliant and patient as most of us were newbies to lashes. It has been a great addition to our services and really popular as clients near us want the false lash look but usually only for holidays or special occasions and as these last 2 weeks and are more affordable to the semi permanent they're great .

I hope this helps. Xx

Thankyou Sarahjayne :) I have researched into it and it seemed fab at first until I read that the express lashes need professional removal after 2 weeks. This concerns me has my appointments available are pretty limited 3 weeks ahead due to clients going 3-4 weeks between appointments so I'm worried I wouldn't have the space for removal. Could I ask how long it takes you to remove the express lashes?

Yes they do advise professional removal and i always recommend booking it in before they leave, but to be honest only a small proportion of clients book in for removal. :-\
Removal only takes 10 mins if you have a junior or receptionist they can do this so freeing your time up. That's what we do.
Xx

Yes they do advise professional removal and i always recommend booking it in before they leave, but to be honest only a small proportion of clients book in for removal. :-\
Removal only takes 10 mins if you have a junior or receptionist they can do this so freeing your time up. That's what we do.
Xx

I don't I work alone in a hairdressers. 10 minutes sounds good even if I don't have space it could be squeezed into a lunch or after work. How are they removed and doesn't the person removing them need to be qualified? Can clients remove them without causing damage?

Latest posts

Back